World-class professionalism – with a family business atmosphere
It’s a remarkable combination. And it’s what makes ISI an exceptional place to pursue your career. There’s a certain alchemy that happens when top-notch people work together in a dynamic and rewarding environment. And there’s a special kind of camaraderie that evolves in a company where excellence is expected and each individual’s long-term career goals are valued and supported. It’s our formula for creating an exciting, challenging and fun place to work. At ISI, we are 100% dedicated to providing:
- Opportunities to work on California’s most exciting construction projects. Our recent projects include the Transbay Terminal; San Francisco International Airport’s International Terminal; South of Market High Rise Mixed-use towers; and Genentech Hall at the UCSF Mission Bay campus.
- Ongoing training and continuing education opportunities for our inspectors. The people we hire are motivated to achieve mastery in their fields. ISI supports training and education because it’s good business to have the best and the brightest on our team.
- Free in-house training to prepare for a wide range of certifications. ISI can help you earn certifications such as ICC (structural steel/welding, reinforced concrete, pre-stressed concrete, structural masonry, and spray-applied fireproofing); ACI (field technician, laboratory technician).
- Accessible support. ISI’s collaborative approach means that our inspectors and laboratory staff have easy access to principals, engineers and project managers for highly responsive support in the field and laboratory.
- Diverse and energizing work locations. Our Northern California office and laboratory, is located in downtown Berkeley, within walking distance of great restaurants, eclectic retail shops and convenient public transportation. Our Torrance office and laboratory in Southern California offers the opportunity to work in Los Angeles and surrounding counties.
- Competitive salary and benefits package. ISI offers benefits including vacation, sick leave, holidays, retirement plan and health insurance.
We’re always looking for great employees. If you’re dedicated to quality, excellence and innovation, then we encourage you to send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for the opportunity to join a company where you can create a career and not just a job? Would you like the opportunity to work on some of California’s most exciting and high profile construction projects? Look no further. Come join the ISI team!
Inspection Services, Inc. (ISI) is a remarkable place to pursue your career. We support our employee’s career goals and offer ongoing training and continuous education opportunities. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that reflects the high value we place on our employees.
We have immediate openings for Union Special Inspectors with the following experience/certifications:
• AWS/CWI Inspectors with NDT certification and experience
• ICC Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector with ACI Field Technician certification
Since 1995, ISI has provided industry-leading special inspection and materials testing services throughout California. We maintain a staff of dedicated professional engineers, certified special inspectors, highly skilled laboratory technicians and experienced office support staff — ready to provide QA/QC building inspection and testing of construction materials for projects of any scope and at any project stage. At ISI, we are dedicated to providing the construction industry with only the highest level of expertise, accuracy, and integrity in the performance of inspection and testing services. We are committed to meeting the quality control requirements of any project we put our name to and we believe that what we provide is a vital and critical service for public safety. For that reason, we offer a full range of special inspection services, professional services and laboratory services to our clients.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com