World-class professionalism – with a family business atmosphere
It’s a remarkable combination. And it’s what makes ISI an exceptional place to pursue your career. There’s a certain alchemy that happens when top-notch people work together in a dynamic and rewarding environment. And there’s a special kind of camaraderie that evolves in a company where excellence is expected and each individual’s long-term career goals are valued and supported. It’s our formula for creating an exciting, challenging and fun place to work. At ISI, we are 100% dedicated to providing:
- Opportunities to work on California’s most exciting construction projects. Our recent projects include the Transbay Terminal; San Francisco International Airport’s International Terminal; South of Market High Rise Mixed-use towers; and Genentech Hall at the UCSF Mission Bay campus.
- Ongoing training and continuing education opportunities for our inspectors. The people we hire are motivated to achieve mastery in their fields. ISI supports training and education because it’s good business to have the best and the brightest on our team.
- Free in-house training to prepare for a wide range of certifications. ISI can help you earn certifications such as ICC (structural steel/welding, reinforced concrete, pre-stressed concrete, structural masonry, and spray-applied fireproofing); ACI (field technician, laboratory technician).
- Accessible support. ISI’s collaborative approach means that our inspectors and laboratory staff have easy access to principals, engineers and project managers for highly responsive support in the field and laboratory.
- Diverse and energizing work locations. Our Northern California office and laboratory, is located in downtown Berkeley, within walking distance of great restaurants, eclectic retail shops and convenient public transportation. Our Torrance office and laboratory in Southern California offers the opportunity to work in Los Angeles and surrounding counties.
- Competitive salary and benefits package. ISI offers benefits including vacation, sick leave, holidays, retirement plan and health insurance.
We’re always looking for great employees. If you’re dedicated to quality, excellence and innovation, then we encourage you to send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to join a firm that is involved with some of California’s most exciting and high profile construction projects, then look no further. Come join the ISI team! We have immediate openings for:
Position: Union Special Inspectors
Union Special Inspectors with the following experience/certifications:
• AWS/CWI Inspectors with NDT certification and experience
• ICC Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector with ACI Field Technician certification
Each successful candidate must pass a post-offer physical, and drug screening. ISI offers a competitive salary package, health insurance, 401K, Cafeteria Plan (pre-taxed savings plan for childcare and medical expenses). ISI is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com